Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Work in Progress


Work in Progress
Originally uploaded by nicoleballet
I haven't posted in a while because I haven't finished anything yet! This lovely work in progress will be a 'Short n' Sweet' shrug (pattern from Happy Hooker). I'm a little worried it'll be too big. I made a size large because I have a ::ahem:: larger upper body. But now I'm not so sure. Right now it looks like a tangle of knots. Gotta love my artsy Anthropologie bowl, I know I do!

Currently Listening to - Paul McCartney Ever Present Past

Currently Watching (TV) - Top Chef (Dale you better be careful, I love you you risk-taking hunk a foodie, but tone it down!) side note: I wonder how Joe would look with that spikey mohawk hmm...

Currently Watching (movies) - Pan's Labyrinth, I loved David Bowie in his labyrinth and now one in Spain?? My obsession with the Spanish culture builds.

Currently Reading - Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix. Totally forgot Dumbledore had a brother. Gotta finish this one and The Half-Blood Prince before I get my pre-ordered book on the 21st. (I just started last night and am currently on page 313 of the paperback.)

Current Obsessions - Chicken Tikka Masala, Ratatouille (movie and the food), Crochet (obvs), Elliptical machine now that I've figured out how to read my Harry Potter at the same time (I love multi-tasking!)

BONUS KITTY PIC!
Oh hi, we were keeping your seat warm.

UPDATE: Forgot to say how Lauren loved her new apron that I made for her! I knew I had struck gold when I walked into her house-warming party and saw a three-tier muffin display and Funny Face playing on the TV. Oh yes, and how can I forget the choice of tap water, lemon water or cucumber water? She's such a little home-maker.

No comments: