Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What's That Noise?

Shh... Do you hear that? That's the sound of Kentucky fans crying. As my friend Lee said, "Kentucky's playing last night was almost as bad as Ashley Judd's hair..." The Commodores handed Kentucky their worst loss in the school's history last night. It feels so sweet!

Now I want to make t-shirts for March Madness. Help me by voting on a t-shirt slogan.

Here's my selection of originals:

Commodores, like pirates, but sexier.

Commodores, we don't just play with our dinghies.

Commodores, we get to have swords.

If you ain't a 'Dore, you ain't shit.

Then, I was thinking about references that only my friends from Vandy would get, here's to you ladies:

Commodores, we don't do that.
Yes you do.
I know.

Your team has a disease, called obnoxious.

Then I just went on the random, nobody would probably get it but I like it anyway.

Vanderbilt, no, not in Indiana.

Commodores, cuz two points on your hat are better than one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite partial to the pirate one.

Love note to folllow.

xoxo,
Leanne

Yarn or Death said...

I'm trying to think of which cheer best encapsulates Vandy basketball. I'm leaning towards the one we used to yell along with they "duh duh dunt...HEY!" song, "we're gonna beat the hell outta you!"

After Pirates of the Caribbean, I like to think of Commodore Norrington as our mascot.