Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday

On this Friday I'm kind of burnt out. My challenge to you is to do what I'm doing, which is recounting this skit. With any conversation I have today. It goes a little something like this:

"Hi Jim, Dave asked me to see if you coming to this morning's meeting."
"At 10:30?"
"No, actually he's over in a conference room right now."
"Hrumpf! I guess he meant easter-"
BANG!
Oooom whatcha saaaaaaaay

"Do you have hard copies of these drawings?"
"No, but the electronic ones are on my computer, let me go print them."
"::Sigh + eyeroll:: You should really have hard cop-"
BANG!
Oooom whatcha saaaaaaaay

"It's Friday! haha Are we having fun ye-"
BANG!
Oooom whatcha -
BANG!
Oooom -
BANG!
Oo-
BANG!
Oooom whatcha saaaaaaaay ahhhhhh that you only meant weeeeeell cuz you diiiid

I know it's kind old, but I don't care, I'm still amused. Almost as amused as I am about Laser Cats. Almost, I mean, they're cats, with freakin' lase- BANG! Oooom whatcha saaaaaaaay

No comments: