Monday, January 28, 2008

WIP


Girlie
Originally uploaded by nicoleballet
I did do actual crafting today. I attempted to make a checkbook cover and it went wrong in every way a checkbook cover could possibly go wrong. I don't know how little rectangles of fabric could be so unruly. Little bastards. So instead of showing the sad sad square I managed to seam-rip three times over, here's a little peek at some new purchases I made last week at the fabric store!

GIRLIE FABRICS! Pink pink and more pink! A co-worker of mine is having a baby girl in May so I'm thinking of making her a baby quilt. I used to complain about the abundance of baby patterns and the lack of those for men. I really want to make something special for my hubby, all in good time. It seems this is the year for people having babies. The good thing about projects for babies is that they are miniature! Less work area for me to mess up on them.

No comments: