Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sniffles McGee

Penelope's diagnosis came down to a dead battery and a faulty altimeter. Nothing life-threatening there, I'm happy to have her home. We still need to take her to the dealer to get her a check-up on her computer.

Looks like I'm the lucky individual who took to the sick bed for a couple days. I'm fighting a nasty cold. It also doesn't help when a certain individual, who shall remain nameless, enjoys waking me up at 3a.m. by roasting garlic for his soup, or sauteeing pork chops. The only thing keeping me from strangling him besides my weakened state is that I get leftovers.

One good thing about being sick is that you take delight in the littlest things. Yesterday I opened the fridge and saw: ta daaaa! Barbecue sauce! YES! Did I put it on anything? No. But just knowing it's there gives me warm fuzzies. I walk into the bedroom: nice cool down comforter!? YES! Ahhhhh... I love wrapping myself up like a hot dog in a bun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get to feeling better soon! samm