Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm an Elf

I haven't posted in way way too long. My excuse is I can't find the charger for my camera, and I'm stickin' to it!

Okay that's a poor excuse for my two-camera plus cell phone camera household. I have been crafting. The hard part about the holidays is I don't want to share too much in case the people I'm making it for see it! But since I have only one real fan, I'll just have to hide her family's presents. Which I actually haven't started yet, BUT! BUT! have all the materials for! See what I did there? I am thinking of you, eh? EH?

This loverly turkey weekend I am determined to craft like nobody's be-zizzle-ness. Booya. Foo'. I'm making myself sew because I've been crocheting a lot lately and my checkbook could use a break on buying yarn since I already have all the sewing materials I need. Anything I don't have I can get on sale with my mountains of coupons from JoAnn's. Check back this weekend and I promise I will post pictures.

No comments: