Friday, May 26, 2006

But I Don't Even Get Paid to Deal with This

I had a ridiculous flashback to my years as a resident advisor last night. It was scary. So my neighbor on one side that I've seen maybe twice decided to throw a party. Fine, whatever. Well, it gets to be around 12:30 and all I hear is literally screaming, SCREAMING. Girls squealing and guys screaming out the window. I am too old for this crap. I heard my other neighbor knock on the door and ask them to keep it down about an hour ago. So I head over, in my pajama top, jeans, my hair all gross because I worked out and knocked on the door.

"SHHHH!!! SHHHH!!!"
"Just like don't even answer it man, don't even answer it."
::shuffling around, possible hiding of solo cups lol::
::I knock again::
"Man just ANSWER IT!"
"Naw naw, they'll go away, just don't even answer it."
me, annoyed, "Just answer the door, I'm not going anywhere."
::knock again:: Guy comes to the door
guy: Do you live in the building?
me (thinking: no, actually I live across the street. wtf? YAH!)
me: You don't live here, I need to speak to the guy who lives here.
guy: Aw it's his 21st birthday! WOO!
girl behind him: We're leaving in like TWO minutes, I swear.
me: Yah, uh-huh ok. I need to sleep. I've got work tomorrow -
guy: Aw really? What do you do?
me (thinking: wtf? I am NOT having a freaking conversation with you right now): I'm an electrical engineer.
guy: Oh yah?
me: Yah I'm badass.
guy: We're going to leave in like two minutes, I promise. PROMISE! Pinkie swear?
me: no.
guy: Yah we're outta here in TWO minutes.
me: Ok, you're leaving, I'm sleeping, cuz if I'm not sleeping, I'm at your door. Awesome. G'nite.
guy ::motions the high five, I leave him hanging::

What busts my chops about this is that his place is definitely a $400,000 condo ... and now it's a $400,000 condo that reeks of bad beer. I don't think his daddy's getting a good return on this one.

1 comment:

CC said...

Quiet hours violations. So now who is the hall nazi?