Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hellooooo

Here I am at work, still waiting for a new project to start, dragging out my 15 min. of actual work to last all day, and I thought I'd talk about the new ballet session! YEA!!!

Our first class was May 3rd. The only people who have returned are T-back, actress and me. There are a bunch of new people who have never taken and one girl who is really good. But she only came to the class on the 3rd, so I think she dropped it. This makes me, dum dum DUUUMMMM! The Best Dancer in the Class!! Amazing, isn't it?

I practice my backbend solo for the modern section of our ballet repertoire

The first class was pretty boring because we spent a loooooooong time at the bar going over things I alread knew. The second class was a bit better but we did pirouhettes! I HATE pirouttes.
I'm... getting... so... dizzy!

Otherwise, it went well. I love going, it's such a stress reliever. Gaw! I'm ready to get out of this building!!!

No comments: