Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dobeedobeedoooo

Wednesday...

Boring boring Wednesday...

...until 7 p.m. when I will be forgoing my ballet class and heading to Goose Island for

*****BEER NACHOS*****

Due to my wedding 'diet' (otherwise known as the Nicole system) whose basic motto is "don't eat things that are obviously bad for you, like entire bags of doritos or french fries with mayonnaise, or entire bags of lime tostitos with salsa, or basically entire boxes/bags of anything in one sitting" I will be eating only beer nachos. I know this sounds minimalist but that's obviously because you haven't HAD beer nachos from Goose Island. Suriously... four people can make a meal out of these things. They serve nachos with jalepenos, cheese, and your choice of meat with a giant bread bowl filled with beer cheese. The thing is bottomless, I swear to God. In fact, I've been preparing myself for my meal of beer nachos by eating only oatmeal for breakfast and a 4/5 pt. lean cuisine for lunch (that's four or five not four fifths)... and 2 medium sized pretzels. Now I must fast.

So the Nicole system is a little more complicated than that, but in the beginning those were my basic guidelines and YES it was hard for me to resist the huge bags of potato chips. I can't remember the last time I had a dorito unless you can count those dried out pieces of baked crap I'll sometimes pick out at Jimmy John's with my slim sub with ::gulp:: mustard, no mayo. But of course I don't miss that... wtf! YES I MISS THAT! I miss being freaking 15 yrs. old, 125 lbs., 5'7" eating a box of ho ho's when I came home from school and drowning my sandwiches in ::drooling:: Helmann's real mayonnaise ...gawwww... I mean suriously, if the clouds parted and a voice boomed "You can eat whatever you want and stay amazingly skinny" I truly believe any health-conscious person would drop the tofu and head to Fannie Mae, screw the chloresterol. Anyone who talks up how they would never go back is a LIAR!!! LIIIIIAR!! "I don't even miss those big juicy cheeseburgers -" LIE!! I guess my point is, all in moderation. So to save my wedding diet sanity, I'm going to get beer nachos.

No comments: