Tuesday, April 25, 2006

S&TC

My favorite FAVORITE episodes of Sex and the City usually involve Carrie being drunk.

Example 1: The Secret Sex Episode
Carrie gets plastered, goes to Big's place to comfront him about him being 'ashamed' of her. Poured herself a martini, onto the floor.

Example 2: VOGUE!
One of my absolute favorites. Carrie goes to VOGUE to get her first article reviewed. Shows up in a killer dress, unfortunately her article is just ripped apart by one of her editors. Winds up getting plastered with yet some more martinis.
"I'm drunk! ...I'm drunk at VOGUE!"
Gotta love the killer shot of the Vogue shoe closet. ...mmm a moment of silence for the gloriousness of it...

Example 3: Awkward Sex with Berger
I love Berger episodes. Ron Livingston is good times. His wobbly motorcycle skills = classic. What can I say? I am a sucker for those handsome funny guys. Anyway, Carrie and Berger get totally plastered after having awful sex two times. They go back to Carrie's place where Carrie attempts to be a ssssssssseductwessss.
"Looka dat! How daya like dat huh?" ::flashes bra::
Then she oh so non-chalantly strips herself of her sexy shoes... that wind up hitting Berger in the face. HOT.

Example 4: Classic Carrie
This episode always reminds me of Leanne. Cuz she inevitably winds up not-so-gracefully falling on her face but geta up and STILL looks FABulous! Carrie gets invited to be in a celebrity fashion show. After a couple complimentary bottles of champagne her 'big girl' shoes wind up being too big and SPLAT!
Stanford, "She's fashion roadkill!"
Only made better by one of the best disco mantras of the century (yes CENTURY!) "To be REEEEEEEEEEAL!" Yah you know you sang along at the end of the episode.

...


...........


.................


And you're singing it now. Yah me too...

3 comments:

CC said...

am i the only one who hasn't seen more than the 5 episodes on tbs of sex and the city?

Nic said...

yes

just kidding i'm sure there's one other person out in fargo somewhere who has only seen 4.

CC said...

my sister informed me that she received the 60 disk S&TC series for her birthday so I have resolved to avoid any family activities while I am home next week and glue myself to the DVD player so I don't feel left out anymore.