Friday, June 15, 2007

Olive's Birthday Present


Olive's Birthday Present
Originally uploaded by nicoleballet
I mostly worked on Kate's birthday present tonight and it's almost finished!!! I think uit looks really good so far and I'm hoping the things I'm adding to it make it even better. We'll see...

Since I can't show pictures of her present, I thought I'd post what I made last night. I actually made three hair thingies with teeny bunnies on them, but the third has "mysteriously disappeared". When I got home all of them had gone missing and I had my suspicions of the culprit. Suspicions were confirmed when I found one "coincidentally" on the kitty scratching post. I'm sure that was an accident ::ahem:: MEW. Mew has a sick obsession with hair things and one of these days I will find him playing with the last hair thing.

BONUS KITTY PIC!
There was a sale at Borders

No comments: