Thursday, June 14, 2007

Projects!


Projects!
Originally uploaded by nicoleballet
I had another sewing class tonight. Here's a glimpse of my 'homework.' No Kate, it's not your birthday present. Sorry, I'm keeping that one under wraps. This one has some of my favorite Heather Bailey prints in my favorite colors. I love the modern paisley print. The wallpaper-esque print is so fun in those bright colors.

So it's official. I have way too many projects going on at one time. Let's see:

-Heather Bailey fabric project
-Kate's bday present
-Crochet hemp twine basket
-Embroidered onesies
-Pin Board for Adrienne

Seriously, I've started something for all of these. The one I finished tonight was for a friend's little girl, some hair thingies and a big pin with her first initial embroidered on it. It's really cute, I'll upload some pics later. Yes I came home from being crafty and got more crafty... while watching Top Chef, another obsession.

I promised myself I wouldn't watch this season but after seeing the article in the Red Eye this morning, how could I not?? Dale Levitski is a contestant and I just have to root for Chi Town!! Come on Dale!!! Unfortunately, he was in the bottom 3 in the first round!!! NOO!!!! I have two things to say in his defense: #1 How can blue cheese with beef be too strong a flavor for an amuse busch? And I saw that signature move with the herb utensil! Very Alinea/Moto/Trio. Going back to what you know, just stick with it man! #2 I really really hope his whole downfall in the elimination challenge was just lack of knowledge about alligator. Please please please. At least he didn't get any negative comments about the monk liver.

BONUS KITTY PIC!!
Mew was more of a fan of the sewing machine 'accessories'

No comments: