Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Consolation Prize??? Me thinks no.

I called the boy today and told him to read the blog.

Joe: So uh... I read your blog... didn't see that coming
Me: haha
Joe: I'm uh... a little upset.
Me: Are you mad at me? In my defense, I told you to read it the day before I posted that entry.
Joe: I know! But did you ever think about a follow-up reminder?
Me: Pi-shaw
Joe: Whaddaya think of a consolation prize?
Me: Consolation prize?! You didn't even come close.
Joe: I was planning on reading it tonight, but you beat me to the punch.
Me: Whatever, it was over yesterday.
Joe: Oh sure, sure. So does that mean you're not going shopping?
Me: No
Joe: Not stopping anywhere on your way home?
Me: No
Joe: What I, uh, take you out for sushi on Thursday? We'll have a sushi feast, then will you at least think about buying a mini skirt of my choosing?
Me: Sushi? All riiiiight...
Joe: That's a yes! Yes! I'm holding you to that.

No comments: