Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Diffuser: 1 Nicole: 0

Did you ever have the thought "Hey, curly hair may be a good look for me" ::wink::. We-ell, I have had that thought a many times. So tonight, after my ritual of dinner and a few episodes of L&O, I decided to whip out my hair dryer and diffuser ($20 a la Costco with free attachments) and see what I could artist up.

A quick head under the faucet action and I was good to go. After about 20 min. of me hanging with my head upside with a giant satellite-like plastic dish stuck to it I figured I was doing good. I pictured Nicole Kidman circa Far and Away. This curly hair thing is soooooo easy!

Au contrare mon frare

Please excuse the myspace-esque camera-in-the-mirror shot

Turns out I would have been THE hottest chick EVA if I had been in high school in the 80s. Watch out boys, I'm a total babe, cowabunga! Even though I may bear a slight resemblence to:

Nicole really let herself go after the band broke up

1 comment:

CC said...

yet again..
LAUGHED
MY
ASS
OFF....
sigh, I miss having you around