Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nicole Tries and Fails Rhythm

I have a problem. With rhythm. Unfortunately it seems my rhythm skills are limited to my fingers and the violin. My wobbly flamingo legs are having issssues. That's double the ses for double the problems (sorry no cute twins here). I don't wanna talk about it...

I'm sorry to say I'm in a bad mood. Could be the disappointing ballet class, could be the fact Project Jay looks like it's cancelled and all I'm left with is crappy Lost. Damn you Lost! You never answer my questions! EVER!!! I enjoy a good mystery like any other person, Law and Order, Monk, Law and Order: CI, CSI: Las Vegas (NOT Miami), Law and Order: SVU, Murder She Wrote, but Lost is crazy ridiculous. What's-her-name is probably pregnant, blah blah blah I do not care! I am sick of the island, SICK I TELL YOU. I don't care any more if they ever get off.

::channel change::

AH VERONICA MARS!! NOOOOOoooooooooo!!!

::change!::

GILmore GIrls?!?!?!?!? Why wasn't this cancelled years ago? Who the hell is this teenager chick? They need another annoying nerdy girl on this show? I thought they already had a surplus.

::CHANGE::

American Idol. Ew that guy is getting all makey outy through the TV. And he is quite old.

::changey changey change oh baby::

Cops! Ooo hicks puking, good times.

::Change oh lordy!::

Oh Brother Where Art Thou?? Ok, I never got this movie. I know it's supposed to be based on The Odyssey, but come on! The only reason anyone heard of it was because of the soundtrack. By the way I do not remember a baptism anywhere in the book. Even so, speaking for grown women everywhere, white robes submerged in water seems like a very bad idea. Anyway, just because you take a classic book and put it in a different setting doesn't mean it's going to turn out well. Take O. WORST MOVIE EVER. Did anyone see that? Oh yah, that's because it SUCKED. And the rape scene? Just a little unnecessary. ::shudder::

::click!::

AH RAYMOND!!!

::you are HATED BIOTCH!::

basketball, basketball

::click click::

Parent Trap. Lindsay Lohan pre-crack addiction, interesting. Double the nauseation. Horrible horrible English accents. Their first mistake was not casting me. Yah I said it.

::cliiiiiiiiiiick::

Lifetime!!!!

::pooooop::

Ah Top Chef. Same as all reality shows whine whine whine whine whine.

::SOUFFLE!::

Animal Planet. Planeta animal. Ah me encanta la policia animal. Desafortunadamente, este no es.

::cambia!::

Mythbusters! Dang, seen it.

::kaboom!::

Ah Hallmark channel and Tori Spelling. That's an oxymoron.

::changey::

::GASP!:: Chicago WOLVES are on TV??? the WOLVES?? DIE WIRTZ!! DIE!!!

I will watch Top Chef. But only because RuPaul is on it.

I will leave you with KITTIES
Manus's myspace profile pic
Fenster hearts the sinkManus's "are you kidding me?" face

3 comments:

CC said...

another interesting entry. isn't it amazing that each of pays so muc for cable and yet there is never anything on. i was forced to watch CSI:NY last night not because I actually enjoy the greek chick but because it was the only thing on. the kitties are cute as ever. i need to buy a camera

CC said...

PS I can't seem to figure out how to upload a picture of me for my profile. Ideas?

CC said...

PPS Never mind! I figured it out!